Registered Provider for the Connect Westminster Voucher Scheme
E-wire is proud to be working in conjunction with the Westminster City Council to provide small or medium enterprises (SMEs) with easier and more affordable access to fast, reliable and more importantly, future-proof broadband.
As part of a recent ERDF funding project, Westminster City Council has secured £2.8m to put towards the delivery of gigabit capable broadband connections within Westminster and the West End Partnership. Eligible SMEs can receive up to £2,000 towards the capital costs of their high-speed connectivity setups. All connections will deliver speeds of at least 30MB/s but have the capability of being configured to deliver gigabit speeds.
Are you eligible?
SMEs will have access to Broadband Connect Westminster vouchers, providing they meet the following criteria:
- Your business is situated within the eligible zone, as defined by the Westminster council.
- You are an SME, registered charity, social enterprise or sole trader.
- You have not received more than €200,000 in grants in the last 3 years.
- The connection is for your business premises. You can apply for a connection at home only if this is your main area of work.
- Installation of your new broadband connection exceeds £100.
- You are willing to sign up to a minimum 6-month contract with your broadband supplier
- The broadband service you select delivers a speed and performance improvement on your current connection. This is outlined in the Supplier Registration Form.
Why Choose E-Wire?
Not only is E-wire registered for the Connect Westminster Voucher Scheme, we own and operate the highest capacity licensed microwave broadband network in West London and Britain’s cheapest 1GBps service. Working with us will allow you to find a solution that best suits the needs of your business well into the future.
At E-Wire we are experts in ultra-low latency, fixed and wireless networks which can be tailored to the budgets and needs of any enterprise. As our customer you can expect high-speed connectivity and exceptional service, direct from our engineers whenever you need it.